07/06/2007

I write when I'm stressed

I have no idea what the hell I'm doing; I attribute it to exam stress (if you hit me I'll babble case law at you, i swear to God). Through exams, nicotine, caffeine, and far too many late nights, I wrote some 10,000 words of something that looks suspiciously like a novel.

Someone stab me, please. I'll even supply you with sharp instruments.

Or you could go review it instead.

http://kapasitor.net/my/?name=rhymeoverreason

On a totally unrelated note :

Streamyx Sux Ballz

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

fU fU

MFB said...

should put more stress on you then... lol

MFB said...

read the prologue and the first chapter... interesting. i read about "writing" stuff and one of the advice is to "show" rather than "tell". And I think u've done that remarkably well. when's the second chapter?

Johari Rahmad said...

second chapter? well, we hv to wait until this guy stressed again.

thanks for joining kapasitor.

Rhyme over Reason said...

Thanks for the comments :D

The 'net have been erratic lately, so no real time for updates.

BUT, I am writing, tho it's slow going at the moment.