15/07/2006

on relationships and being a sexual deviant

I have a feeling that I'm not really all there, right now.Inside my head, I mean. Because I just got home from a lovely night out with a lovely lady of my acquaintance, whom I wined and dined, and took out for coffee afterwards, and I know that I won't call her again. Ever.

She was too nice.

Gah. Its sad, and weird, and I feel like a sexual deviate, but nice doesn't work for me.

I don't want a healthy relationship, I mean, look at Thonk. Flabby, happy, and content! He's with his dream girl, and she's beautiful, and nice, and everything is perfect. He has every reason to be flabby, happy, and content.

Gawd, I never want to be content. I want a girl who bickers, and moans, and complains. I want fights in the middle of the night, shouting matches in public, ankle-kicking, ear-biting arguments. Fire. I don't want a girl made of hearts and flowers, I want one with hobnail boots and army pants. I want trouble.

What I need, however, is another story. I need a girl who'll push me, and shove me, and kick me, to be someone I have only seen glimpses of. He's not exactly better than who I am right now, but he's certainly more grown up, and slightly more level-headed. Calmer, maybe. Not quite so angry, possibly. More, productive, definitely.

And maybe thats all I need, what everyone needs, really. Some girl who'll kick-start our systems, and give us a reason to go through another day. And go about making us breakfast, while she's at it.

And that is a small truth.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are good at writing. Don't waste your talent, mate.

Rhyme over Reason said...

Noooo, terkantoi lak blog aku ni. Dem Koopai, come back home!